Thank you for wearing pants

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Island fever


It's getting late on this Wednesday night. Up late waiting for the dryer. I don't have many clothes in Vegas so if I want to have clean socks tomorrow, it's laundry tonight.

It feels like college again. And I'm shut away in my dorm room while Bryan and Tyson are watching a DVD in the commons.

I just pulled the shirts out of the dryer and out fell a fuzzy wad of paper. What did I leave in my pockets this time? Hmmmm. Two lotto tickets from the California lottery. Dang. Guess I won't know if I won the MegaMillions that I was gonna use to buy that island.

It's okay. No worries. The other reason I'm doing laundry is cuz I'm packin'. Tomorrow night I drive back to LA. And then heinously early Friday morning Nelly and I are off to the islands anyway. I'm already starting to feel like a million bucks.

Really looking forward to this. We can both use the trip. This consulting biz has created too much time apart and five days on a MoBay beach soaking in the sun and each other is absolutely IRIE.

2 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Matt Mansfield said...

Astute (and long suffering) fans wonder: When will Bill update his blog? They also wonder: Is this another in the legion of dead blogs? Fans of Vegas stories and Gaspard trivia await answers.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Tyson said...

we wonder too (say Tyson and nelly as we wait for a table at PF Changs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home